Local Authority Forum meetings
If you missed any meetings or would like to access some of the shared resources, please see below:
LAF 3 (21 January 2021)
- The Scottish Government gave an overview of the Climate Change Plan Update including a Q+A session.
- Member discussions included the challenges on net zero planning and homeworking emissions.
- View meeting summary document.
LAF 2 (7 December 2020)
- Overview presentation from The Improvement Service.
- A presentation from Jenny Fausset (SSN) on the Climate Emergency Collaboration Challenge project on building capacity for zero and low carbon innovation in construction and the build environment.
- Updates on the partnership work with Zero Waste Scotland on embedded carbon in office equipment.
LAF 1 (9 November 2020)
- The first meeting of the reinstated Local Authority Forum began with updates from the Scottish Government, COSLA, SEON, CEAG and GCC on COP26.
- Roundtable discussion on net-zero planning including target dates and the development of routemaps.
Local Authority Forum meetings will take place on the following dates:
- 18th February 2021
- 18th March 2021
- 15th April 2021
- 20th May 2021
- 17th June 2021
- 15th July 2021
- 19th Aug 2021
- 16th Sept 2021
- 21st Oct 2021
- 18th Nov 2021
- 16th Dec 2021
For more information, please contact June Graham on firstname.lastname@example.org.