Collaboration is vital to tackle climate change. SSN continues to work with many networks and key national bodies to coordinate and scale-up activity, share information and good practice, develop case studies, and collaborate on events. Here is an overview of some of SSN networking relationships:
- Scottish Government
- COSLA - Councillor-led, cross-party organisation who champions councils’ vital work to secure the resources and powers they need.
- EAUC - Accelerating action and leadership in Scotland’s colleges and universities to respond to the climate emergency.
- Climate Emergency Action Group (CEAG) - Explores how public services can respond to the challenge as well as exploring the implications of climate change.
- Scottish Energy Officers Network (SEON) - Network of Energy Officers in Scotland.
- SOLACE - UK's leading network for public sector professionals.
- Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation - Low carbon hub based in Edinburgh.