Accessing and completing reports online using ProcXed
All annual reports must be submitted by 30 November via the Scottish Government’s online reporting platform (ProcXed) at https://procxed.scotxed.net/ProcXed/Security/Logon.aspx to comply with Public Bodies Climate Change Duties. Please contact SSN if there is a risk of missing the submission deadline.
To create a new user account please email ScotXed@gov.scot with the following details:
- Subject heading: “New user account – Climate Change Collection”
- Full name of account holder and email address
- Formal name of reporting body
Logging-in and using ProcXed
Checking validation errors in ProcXed
- Tips for online reporting and compliance details new compliance criteria for reporting along with answers to common questions and issues.
- Guidance for using the PBCCD Reporting Platform (ProcXed) PDF explains how to access and enter data in ProcXed, including how to reset your password and how to create a new user account.
- 2019 Guidance on Completing Public Bodies Climate Change Duties Annual Reports PDF explains what type of data is required for each part of the report. This guidance applies to all organisations including Integrated Joint Boards.