Become an SSN member
Join Scotland’s free public sector network on sustainability and climate change
We support member organisations and individuals across public bodies in Scotland on their journey to net zero.
SSN membership consists of individual and organisational members. Organisational members are the Public Bodies identified in the Climate Change Act (Scotland). Individual membership is open to all public sector professionals with a focus on delivering positive action on climate change and sustainability.
The Network offers a programme of support, capacity building, communications and events focused on key themes and offering peer-to-peer support and wider networking opportunities. Our member updates, newsletter and website provide a platform for communications and resources from and to the wider sustainability and low carbon community.
SSN membership provides advice and access to:
Individual members benefit from access to the wider network, tailored communications and updates as well as invitations to events. We also offer support and training on key themes and areas.
- Access to the member-only Knowledge Hub and SSN Group to share knowledge, learning and engage with peers. If you are already a member, visit the Knowledge Hub and join the SSN Group.
- Invitations to member and network events and opportunities including the SSN annual conference
- Regular news and updates, including a monthly newsletter
- Access support on public bodies' climate change duties and annual compliance reporting. Find out more.
- Opportunities to join the SSN Steering Group and be an SSN ambassador
Not an SSN member yet? Join us!